Kindermusik for the Young Child!
Prep - 7 years
Welcome to Kindermusik, Level 5
Our most advanced classes offer children the opportunity to use music notation to play a variety of instruments. As children grow musically throughout Kindermusik for the Young Child, they develop strong social-emotional, problem-solving, and pre-literacy skills that help boost school readiness and encourage a natural love of learning.
With a wide range of learning opportunities within these classes, your young child will:
Skills and Benefits for your young child:
- Ability to read traditional and non-traditional music notation
- Growing ability to extend what has been learned in one context to a new context
- Awareness of steady beat, meter, and rhythm, essential musicianship skills with ties to physical development and coordination
- Development of self-confidence, musicianship, collaboration, and creativity through teamwork, peer interaction, and communication
- Ability to distinguish specific sounds within words and increased awareness of the rhythmic structure of language and developing speaking, reading, and listening skills
- Understanding of music reading, beat competence, expressive movement, singing, instrument playing, and ensemble participation, skills that are beneficial in fields of study that involve problem-solving, creativity, coordination, persistence, fine-motor capabilities, and team participation
Activities your young child will enjoy in class:
- Learning how to understand simple music notation and play the glockenspiel, dulcimer, and the recorder
- Experiencing steady beat, meter, and rhythm through listening to music, moving, singing, playing instruments, and reading and writing music notation
- Learning new music concepts through listening, moving, singing, game-playing, visuals, and imaginative play
- Listening to music and sound with an analytical ear and paying close attention to pitch variation and timbre between specific instruments
- Developing their speaking and singing voices through listening, imitating, and exploring
- Participating in a variety of ensemble experiences, including instrumental ensembles, vocal ensembles, and group dancing
Let it begin with Kindermusik! For the Young Child (Prep - 7 years)
Every Kindermusik class is a unique opportunity to play, nurture and bond with your young child
Here is what one of our families had to say!
How can Kindermusik enhance
your child's inherent musical
What your investment in Kindermusik Classes gives you!
Access to weekly classes
You and your little one will be educated by our beautiful Kindermusik Maestro.
You will receive a set of gorgeous At Home Materials each month.
Specifically designed classes for the developmental needs of your child.
Over 200 activities to do at home.
A special gift from our heart to yours upon enrolment.
Enrolment is quick and easy.
Select a time that suits your schedule and a payment option that most suits your needs.
Still not sure?
Click on the button below to send us an email and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have!